Summer Reading Challenge 2017-2018
How do I participate?
- Color in a square for every day that you read.
- Read at least 5 days a week.
- Return the calendar to your teacher/library by August 25th.
- Everyone who turns in their reading sheet will receive a free book and will be entered into a special prize drawing.
What should I read?
- Books, magazines, e-books, and websites.
- Recipes or directions to making crafts.
- Reading/writing letters or emails to family and friends.
- Rules to a game for the family to play.
- Visit the library or museum, there is plenty to read at those places.
For more information and the program form and calendar click the link to the right. 2017-18 Einstein Summer Reading Challenge